Your new company
Your new company are a leading civil engineering contractor specialising in water treatment works. With a strong reputation for delivering high-quality projects, they are committed to improving the environment and communities where they operate.
Your new role
We are seeking a skilled Quantity Surveyor to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all costs relating to our projects, from initial calculations to final figures. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage all costs relating to projects, from initial calculations to final figures
- Seek to minimise the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while achieving the required standards and quality
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Perform risk, value management and cost control during construction
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or related field
- Proven experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the civil engineering sector
- Strong knowledge of construction methods and materials
- Excellent numeracy skills and ability to handle complex financial data
What you'll get in return
- 26 days annual leave
- Health care plan
- Travel allowance
- Pension contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.