Your new company
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a forward-thinking Cloud Automation team. This client is always looking to develop staff and offers huge opportunities for growth. You will become a crucial part of the business working specifically on a large scale Azure migration.
Your new role
- Develop and deliver cross-training to selected associates.
- Maintain contemporary knowledge of industry trends, concepts, and techniques.
- Participate in the planning and execution of disaster recovery process.
- Mentor more junior members of the team in the realm of technical development
- Be the lead engineer on major cloud initiatives with minimal supervision
- Collaborate with application architects and DevOps to modernise the on-premises platform to evolve to or leverage different cloud application solutions either Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Develop, implement, and test data backup and recovery and disaster recovery procedures
- Educate/mentor product teams and more junior engineers.
- Team subject-matter expert.
What you'll need to succeed
- 4+ years Cloud Engineer experience required.
- Expert level experience with at least one cloud environment (Ideally Azure)
- Expert level hands-on experience designing and setting up landing zones.
- Expertise in identity (Active Directory, SAML, Azure AD, multi-factor authentication/conditional access tools), desired.
What you'll get in return
- 7% company pension contribution.
- 25 days holiday, increasing 1 day a year after 2 years continuous employment, up to a maximum of 30 days
- Annual salary reviews regardless of promotion.
- Opportunities for promotion and ongoing development.
- Health Shield - health cash plan.
- Vitality Health - private medical insurance.
- Employee Assistance programme.
- Canada Life - Death in Service.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.