Your new company
Hays is working with a principal contractor who require a Construction Quantity Surveyor to work on a range of projects within the NHS.
Your new role
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include procurement, management of subcontract accounts, cost planning, valuation and variations, commercial reporting and final accounts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant qualifications or trade background within construction.
- Experience working for a principal contractor is beneficial, particularly within the NHS.
- Good solid all round experience in quantity surveying within the construction industry.
- Strong knowledge of various contracts (JCT, NEC, PFI, Bespoke).
- Strong financial skills.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rates ranging from £250 to £350 per hour (PAYE rate slightly lower).
- 5 days a week.
- Long-term rolling contract.
- ASAP start.
- Predominantly on site but flexibility to work from home occasionally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.