Your new role
You will assist the head of facilities management in delivering the in-house facilities strategy and service. You will be primarily responsible for making sure all people in the company are in a clean, safe and compliant environment.
- Coordinate reactive and PPM works and manage sub-contractors
- Manage the in-house team of facilities help desk, administration and maintenance team
- Oversee the implementation of a new CAFM system
- Review RAMS and H&S documentation of contractors on site
- Ensure all properties in the company portfolio are up to date with safety records, statutory inspections and compliance
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years experience working in a Facilities Management environment covering total FM
- Member of IWFM
- NEBOSH or IOSH
- CAFM experience
- Sound knowledge of building and H&S regulations
- People management skills
- Strong IT skills
- UK driving licence
What you'll get in return
Circa 38k salary
Opportunity to progress
Company benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.