What's on offer?
- Secure healthcare & education project pipeline from frameworks and private clients
- Technical, challenging work pushing your skills and experience, with a transparent career path
- Flexitime and hybrid working policies to suit you and your work/life balance
- Beautiful modern offices just outside the city centre
- Supportive, multidisciplinary environment which encourages knowledge sharing and collaboration
- Competitive salary of up to £42,000 plus a swathe of other benefits
What you need
Apart from being experienced in healthcare projects, you'll need to be a go-getter, team player and have amazing leadership skills. You'll be in charge of your own projects and the design team, so you'll have to be motivational, knowledgeable and a credible expert in order to mentor, support and challenge your teams to new heights.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.