What's on offer
- Flexible working - 3 days in the office, core hours 10-4
- Supportive, collaborative, multidisciplinary teams - 80 in the office, amazing technical support and the backing of a larger national practice
- Challenging variety of projects - mixed sizes of education, residential, industrial & defence sectors
- Secure work - due to the national presence, in quiet times work gets passed from other offices
- Ownership - you own the projects you run! You're just expected to support and mentor others in the office, and muck in on other projects when needed
- Competitive salary & package - up to £50,000 for the right person
What you'll need to succeed
All you need to be is an accomplished job-runner, be able to work autonomously and deliver technical packages, visit site and communicate effectively with contractors and other disciplines.
We're looking for the type of person who loves getting stuck in, helping out and being a real team player. It's a bonus if you enjoy bringing on more junior members of staff.
Revit experience is essential - there's too much work to train someone unfortunately!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.