What's on offer?
- National multidisciplinary with huge growth in their architectural offering
- Challenging prospects - you will be spearheading the local growth of the architecture team
- Varied projects - secure workload across nuclear, education, healthcare and commercial sectors
- Supportive, collaborative environment - architecture teams across the country to lean on for support
- Competitive salary and package - up to £55,000, plus 25 days' holiday (can buy up to 3 more), 5% Pension Contribution, Private Healthcare and much more
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home with remote working options and variations available
Your new role
- Are you a leader or an aspiring leader? Because that's what we need. The soft skills of empathy, charisma, and a can-do attitude will serve you well - you'll also need to be ambitious, with designs on owning your own success and development. You'll be responsible for growing the team and growing the business.
- Ideally, you'll have great commercial experience in practice, with a local network and the potential to bring further work into the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.