Your new role
We are seeking a facilities and compliance officer to join our estates team. This role is to provide assistance the Head of Estates and Facilities Team, and help develop the framework of the department. You will ensure that all on site contractors are working to the agreed service level agreements and meeting KPI's, in line with statutory compliance. This role will also be responsible for ensuring all compliance across the estate is organised and reported on, and will assist in the implementation of a new CAFM system.
- Manage contractor performance on site and ensuring they in line with SLA's and KPI's
- Implement and report on compliance and safety audits
- Managing the BMS and CAFM system and ensuring they achieve defined criteria
- Ensure all actives on site are managed within the company safety framework
What you'll need to succeed
Experience and Knowledge required:
- Experience in FM world
- Experience working with CAFM/BMS systems
- Knowledge of building H&S and compliance
- Experience managing performance of service providers in line with KPI's
- IT skills
What you'll get in return
£24,000 - £31,000 salary
Civil service pension scheme
Access to employee benefits portal
On site company discount
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.