Your New Company
An award winning Facilities Management team, contributing to the success of a growing educational institution. Committed to delivering success with focused development on creating an environment with opportunity for progression.
Your new role
3 month temporary to permanent opportunity
45-50k Pro rata
The primary responsibility of this role is to assist the estates services team in the monitoring and scheduling of the PPM and reactive workloads. Additionally, you will assist in the transition and implementation onto a new CAFM system.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Take responsibility of task management for PPM and reactive works
- Oversee assignment of work orders
- Act as master user for newly implemented CAFM system
- Manage asset register and ensure is up to date
- Offer training to sub contractors and existing staff on CAFM system
- Provide reports to on site facilities managers
- Assist in providing costings of labour and materials
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in a facilities environment
- IT skills
- Knowledge of building services/FM
- Experience working with various CAFM systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return
Temp with opportunity to go perm
Mon - Fri
Excellent pension contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.