Your new company
Hays is working with a Roofing Contractor who require a Senior Contracts Manager to be the overall lead of branch operations including staff, profitability, suppliers, H&S, Customers and so on. The company specialise in commercial, residential & GRP flat roofing, with a strong focus on driving the business forward through customer satisfaction, repeat business and to give their clients a high-quality product delivered on time at an affordable cost.
Your new role
You will be responsible for ensuring contracts run to time, quality, terms of contract, and the requirements of the client are all met. You will ensure legal, H&S and contracting documents are documented and agreed with clients at terms that are in line with company policy and result in no financial penalties. Another key focus will be ensuring roofers are working to budget, with no downtime. Furthermore, you will be responsible for ensuring contracts are logged & invoiced on time with all extras & overs. Daily / Weekly & Monthly logging of job costs / materials costs / labour and transport. Finally, you will ensure all roofers & staff are working to the companies H&S policy and procedures to ensure that the business is protected from Health & safety Executive punitive action and accidents – This includes all training and CSCS Cards in place to meet SMASS & CHASS requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant professional (construction related) qualifications
- Experience working in a Contracts / Operational Management role, ideally within the roofing sector.
- Experience managing a contracts team with a 250k+ turnover per month
- Strong H&S knowledge to SMASS & CHASS
What you'll get in return
- Up to £65k + 5k car allowance
- Up to 12k bonus (profit related)
- Full time, permanent role
- Working hours of 8am - 5pm with 1hr lunch
- Predominantly office based
- Typical added benefits such as company pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.