Job Title: Block Manager (Residential)
Salary:£35,000 - £36,500 basic salary + discretionary company bonus and excellent benefits package
Your new company
A highly successful North West luxury build to rent developer that is proud to deliver award-winning high rise residential schemes across Liverpool city centre. The developments are of a high-end calibre, boasting views of Liverpool's iconic skyline and waterfront, encompassing state-of-the-art facilities; private cinema facilities, rooftop pools and spas, on-site gym and fitness centres, modern social leisure games/ social areas and modern open space communal work spaces with private meeting rooms etc. The developments have changed the culture of the Liverpool city centre rental market. Due to a number of Liverpool city centre developments coming to completion, they are looking to expand their property management team with the hire of an experienced Block Manager due to internal promotions.
Your new role
Reporting directly into the Managing Director main duties of the include:
- Ensuring all of the properties are well maintained to a high standard and in line with budgets
- Implementing building management processes to ensure excellent customer satisfaction and effective on-site operation
- Managing and setting up contracts with suppliers for building services and maintenance
- Liaising with contractors and public sector bodies arranging access to the building when required for inspections, works etc.
- Checking on the quality of works carried out by contractors ensuring work is of an acceptable standard
- Overseeing multiple blocks to ensure that they are serviced and any absences do not impact on the maintenance and services within the buildings
- Management of the block system and CCTV and acting in line with GDPR legislation
- Providing recommendations to the development and contracts team on criteria to ensure effective block management can be achieved
- Supporting the integration of new blocks into the portfolio and ensuring management packs are completed on time
- Reporting into management on KPI performance, ensuring an accurate record in maintained
- Training and onboarding new staff members, providing direction and support
- Supporting junior members of the property team in their learning and development, participating in learning and development initiatives
- Setting annual service charge budgets
- Ensuring contracts are annually tendered appropriately to ensure the best service and cost-effective contracts are implemented in line with budgets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful business that is investing in improving the rental property portfolio that Liverpool city centre, with multiple developments ongoing in the city centre creating future succession plans for career development for the right individual.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal Block Manager will be able to demonstrate the ability to oversee large tower block developments and implement strategies for new developments. You must be highly organised and an excellent communicator. This is a fast-paced work environment that requires someone with a proactive and flexible work attitude.
What you'll get in return
Up to £36,500 basic salary
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Access to medical insurance and health care
Opportunity to obtain industry-based qualifications.
Cycle to Work scheme
Discretionary company bonus
This is a full-time permanent position.