Job Title: Property Manager (Residential)
Salary:£25,000-£27,000 basic salary + discretionary company bonus and excellent benefits package
Your new company
A highly successful North West luxury build to rent developer that is proud to deliver award-winning high rise residential schemes across Liverpool city centre. The developments are of a high-end calibre, boasting views of Liverpool's iconic skyline and waterfront, encompassing state-of-the-art facilities; private cinema facilities, rooftop pools and spas, on-site gym and fitness centres, modern social leisure games/ social areas and modern open space communal work spaces with private meeting rooms etc. The developments have changed the culture of the Liverpool city centre rental market. Due to a number of Liverpool city centre developments coming to completion, they are looking to expand their property management team with the hire of an experienced Property Manager.
Your new role
Supporting the Block Manager main duties of the include:
- Managing enquiries from both landlords and tenants, including formal complaints
- Coordinating maintenance with landlords, tenants and required contractors, ensuring access to property when needed and managing invoices
- Ensuring properties are compliant in line with Local Authority Licencing Schemes including utilities certificates
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the brands developments across the city centre
- Driving customer engagement and assisting in implementing new strategies
- Carrying out regular walk through of sites, identifying and rectifying any maintenance issues
- Managing tenancy renewals on behalf of landlords and advising of potential rent increases
- Overseeing property inspections including mid-terms and end of tenancy inspections
- Assisting on-site by carrying out viewings and providing moving in assistance to new tenants
- Carrying out final check out inspections and all other administrative duties of a tenant coming to the end of their tenancy
- Managing deposit returns, including deposit disputes and processing of invoices
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful business that is investing in improving the rental property portfolio that Liverpool city centre, with multiple developments ongoing in the city centre creating future succession plans for career development for the right individual.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal Property Manager will be able to demonstrate the ability to oversee large tower block developments. You must be highly organised and an excellent communicator. This is a fast-paced work environment that requires someone with a proactive and flexible work attitude.
What you'll get in return
£25,000- £27,000 basic salary
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Access to medical insurance and health care
Opportunity to obtain industry-based qualifications.
Cycle to Work scheme
Discretionary company bonus
This is a full-time permanent position.