Your new company
Hays is currently working with a small construction firm who specialise in commercial and industrial refurbishment fit out and dilapidation works. Established over 4 years ago, this rapidly growing organisation has built up a reputable name for themselves across the industry. Great quality service and strict expansion targets has pivoted this firm onto recently winning tenders in excess of £1million and works all over the nation.
Your new role
As Contracts Manager you will be responsible for providing the vital link between head office and the on-site management teams, offering solutions to problems where needed and making sure all design, programming, technical and financial aspects of projects are completed correctly. Often being the face of the business, you will have to manage contractors, clients and other stakeholders to ensure the smooth operation of various projects. Due to the rapidly growing nature of the business, you will be required to travel to multiple sites and ensure its smooth operation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience managing multiple refurbishment projects at any one time
- Good client and subcontractor relationship skills on and off a live site
- Health and safety focus and understanding, financial and programme management
- Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
- A valid UK driver's licence
What you'll get in return
- An annual salary ranging from £30,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance / Vehicle (£5,000)
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement with length of service
- Company pension
- Free On-site parking
- Flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.