What's on offer?
- Flexible working - 2 or 3 days in the office, core hours 10-4
- Lovely supportive team - 40 in the office, amazing technical support and the backing of a larger national practice
- Challenging variety of projects - mixed sizes of education, healthcare, commercial and residential sectors
- Secure work - due to the national presence, in quiet times work gets passed from other offices
- Ownership - this business values autonomy. You'll have carte blanche to run your teams and projects.
- Competitive salary & package - up to £60,000 for the right person
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be an accomplished leader, with successful project delivery (ideally in healthcare), team development and maybe even some business development behind you.
Other than that, you'll need to be a go-getter, ambitious and charismatic - you'll have a real impact on the culture of the office and your team, not to mention a say in the future direction of the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.