Job Title: Assistant Property Manager
Salary:£23,000-£25,000 + discretionary company bonus and excellent benefits package
Your new company
A highly successful North West luxury build to rent developer that is proud to deliver award-winning high rise residential schemes across Liverpool city centre. The developments are of a high-end calibre, boasting views of Liverpool's iconic skyline and waterfront, encompassing state-of-the-art facilities; private cinema facilities, rooftop pools and spas, on-site gym and fitness centres, modern social leisure games/ social areas and modern open space communal work spaces with private meeting rooms etc. The developments have changed the culture of the Liverpool city centre rental market. Due to a number of Liverpool city centre developments coming to completion, they are looking to expand their property management team with the hire of an Assistant Property Manager.
Your new role
Supporting the Senior Property Manager main duties of the include:
- Assisting on-site by carrying out viewings and providing moving in assistance to new tenants
- Carrying out final check out inspections and all other administrative duties of a tenant coming to the end of their tenancy
- Conducting mid-term inspections as directed by the Senior Property Manager
- Assisting utility companies with bill queries in between tenancies
- Compiling leases and making relevant amendments, ensuring lettings packs, spreadsheets and databases are all up to date
- Supporting Senior Property Manager with adhoc reports
- Liaising with sub-contractors and other professionals in relation to tenancies and property management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful business that is investing in improving the rental property portfolio that Liverpool city centre, with multiple developments ongoing in the city centre creating future succession plans for career development for the right individual.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal Assistant Property Manager will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the property industry. You must be highly organised and an excellent communicator. Work experience in lettings is essential. This is a fast-paced work environment that requires someone with a proactive and flexible work attitude.
What you'll get in return
£23,000-£25,000 basic salary
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Access to medical insurance and health care
Opportunity to obtain industry-based qualifications.
Cycle to Work scheme
Discretionary company bonus
This is a full-time permanent position.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.