Your new company
This is a well established multidisciplinary consultancy looking to grow their cost management team in Manchester. They are currently a team of 50 min Manchester across M&E, structures, project management and quantity surveying and building surveying division. Located in a beautiful, modern, open-plan office that will support collaborative team work.
Your new role and what you'll need
In this role you will work on diverse and prestigious projects varying from large highway and infrastructure schemes with contract values up to £40 million, to smaller schemes, and sectors including local and combined authorities. You will be a chartered, degree-qualified quantity surveyor. Ambitious with a drive to further progress your career.
What you'll get in return
- A healthy holiday balance of 25 days, plus bank holidays & the ability to buy / sell to suit you
- 3 days a year to give your time to others, volunteering for great causes
- An inclusive wellbeing offer:
- Financial – Life Assurance, Pension Scheme (3% Employee, 6% Employer), Income Protection, Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme, flexible choice of Critical Illness Insurance
- Physical – Free Private Medical Insurance, Doctor at Hand Private GP, Best Doctors, flexible choice of Dental Plan, Cycle to Work Scheme, GymFlex & Healthcare Cash Plan
- Mental – Mental Health First Aiders, Help@Hand by Unum
- A flexible approach to hybrid working, to suit both you & your team
- Tailored career development – focused on professional, personal and/or educational
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.