Your new company
You will be a member of an experienced Building Consultancy team that will carry out a wide range of roles including contract and project work for professional services including TDD, dilapidation and fire safety.
Your new role
The role will require regular and direct communications with institutional fund management clients, landlords, consultants and tenants. The team combines technical expertise with commercial awareness which meets specific client requirements from a nationwide network of offices.
What you'll need to succeed
- A proactive, practical, and positive approach to work
- MRICS qualification
- Excellent and professional communication skills with the ability to build a good reputation
- Commercial property experience in a similar consultancy
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Hybrid working - 3 days in Milton Keynes office
- Core hours 10am-4pm, 35-hour contract
- Permanent full-time position
- Discretionary annual bonus and salary reviews
- Healthcare, life insurance and wellness programme
- Long service additional holidays, your birthday off, an extra day between Christmas and New Year
- Gym membership, cycle to work, buy and sell holidays
- Referral bonus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.