Are you looking for a new freelance role in your career as a site manager? Do you have experience in managing smaller new build residential projects? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client are a small local contractor based in South East London, They have an immediate need for a freelance site manager to manage an ongoing scheme in Erith - initial duration 12-weeks. You will be No.1 on site responsible for overseeing the groundwork/construction stage of a new build residential scheme of 20 units, ensuring the quality, safety, and timely delivery of the project.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A valid CSCS card, SMSTS certificate, and First Aid certificate
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a site manager in new build residential projects
- A proven track record of overseeing high-quality internal fit out works
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- A good knowledge of building regulations, health and safety, and environmental standards
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.