Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a growing company with a £17 million turnover, with over 150 sites in the UK. They are a family run business with a friendly and supportive culture looking for an experienced QHSE Advisor to provide support across the business alongside the Senior contracts team, reporting into the Director of Operations.
Your new role
- Provide QSHE guidance, direction, advice and support to internal and external customers
- Examine corporate health and safety activities to manage and implement improvements.
- Undertake and ensure all audits under Health, Safety, Environment & Quality are carried out in accordance with legislative requirements and the company audit plan
- Accident and incident investigation, including loss potential and root cause analysis, reporting under RIDDOR to enforcement agencies if and when required
- Completion of risk assessments and SSOW covering all the businesses activities
- Manage ISO accreditations 9001, 14001, 45001
- Undertake ISO internal audits
- Assist the Sales team in completion of Client PQQ documentation
- Assist the Contracts team in reviewing and approving additions to the approved supplier list
- Ensure all required training across gas, electrical, WAH is completed as required and records kept
What you'll need to succeed
- NEBOSH General
- Experience of Facilities Management and contractor H&S management
- ISO 9001/ 14001/ 45001 internal auditor qualifications
What you'll get in return
This is a permanent vacancy offering a salary of £47,000 with a £5000 car allowance or company car. The role requires travel across the UK but mainly across the Northwest, with some flexibility to be home based. They offer 25 days holiday + standard bank holidays, pension scheme (employer contribution of 6.7%), occupational sick pay. 40 hour working week, standard hours 8-5 with 1 hour lunch.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.