Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in managing refurbishment projects in the commercial fitout sector? If so, you might be interested in this exciting opportunity to join a leading refurbishment contractor based in Croydon.
We are working with a well-established forward-thinking company that specialises in delivering high-quality fit-out and refurbishment solutions for clients across London and the South East. With have a reputation for excellence and innovation, they work on a variety of projects & sectors including office fitouts, education works, hospital/healthcare works & leisure, Typical project values 500k - £5 mill with over 20 live projects on site.
As Senior Quantity Surveyor you will join a project team and take responsibility for the commercial management of 1 - 3 schemes. You will be involved in all aspects of quantity surveying, from procurement and tendering, to contract administration, cost control, valuation, and final accounts. Liaising with clients, consultants, subcontractors, and suppliers this is a key role within the business and comes with excellent progression prospects
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the refurbishment sector
- A thorough knowledge of building contracts, construction law, and standard methods of measurement
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and analytical skills
- A proactive, flexible, and problem-solving approach
In return, on offer:
- A competitive salary of £70k - £80k per annum, depending on experience
- A generous benefits package, including travel allowance, pension scheme, 27 days holiday
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
- A varied and challenging workload
- Opportunities for career development and progression
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending your CV and covering letter This is an immediate role for the right person
We look forward to hearing from you soon
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.