Your new company
A lovely grammar school based on the Wirral, that is easily commutable via public transport and via road. You will be joining a strong maths department that can offer an excellent working and teaching environment, until the end of the academic year with the potential of a permanent role.
Your new role
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their subject, and exceptional people who want their students to thrive throughout their academic life. The successful candidate will be expected to be innovative, creative, and want to build genuine, positive relationships with students and colleagues. You will be responsible for planning engaging lessons to inspire students, and you will be able to deliver lessons with enthusiasm, helping students perform to the very best of their potential
What you'll need to succeed
• You will have a passion for teaching Maths at KS3 and KS4.
• An empathy with young people and a willingness to work hard to motivate and encourage them in developing a love of the subject.
• The ability to organise and teach lessons with flair and imagination.
• A responsibility of raising the standards of teaching, learning and student achievement in Maths for students aged 11-16.
• To be successful in this post you must hold qualified teacher status (QTS) and have recent experience teaching secondary aged students
What you'll get in return
By working alongside Hays, you will have contact with your own personal recruitment consultant who has access to a wide range of opportunities within the education sector in your area. Our partnership schools recruit directly with Hays and so you will have access to many permanent roles before they are even advertised.
As well as this, if you know of other education professionals looking for supply, long term or permanent roles, you can receive £250 worth of high street vouchers every time you recommend a friend to us using our "Refer a Friend" programme. *terms & conditions apply*.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.