Your new company
An industry leading facilities management provider.
Your new role
The job is for a site engineer who will be responsible for maintaining client sites to SFG20 standards and completing planned preventative maintenance (PPM), reactive and breakdown works on mechanical, electrical and fabric systems. The engineer must have knowledge of building services systems including UPS, generators, LV/HV, HVAC systems and water systems. They will also be responsible for providing first-line support and understanding the difference between maintainable and client-maintained assets. The engineer will also be required to support race day events by carrying out pre-checks and responding quickly to any calls on the day to ensure smooth running of the site.
- Ensure that reactive tasks throughout the building are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made.
- Delivery of Self-delivered PPMS, including L8, Emergency lightning and local site inspections.
- Provide 1st Line Support
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to always maintain plant in serviceable order.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works.
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork and CAFM updates are completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works and that it is passed without delay to the contract administrator.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken to always ensure safe working practices.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of staff, subcontractors
- Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment. To always include the wearing of uniform and PPE.
- Ensure up to date shift logs are always kept.
- Ensure that all plant rooms under the responsibility of Managed services are always locked and are kept in a clean and tidy condition.
- Supervising and monitoring of sub-contractors works whilst they are on site undertaking maintenance.
- To undertake lone working when and where required, subject to passing satisfactory training.
- Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate with the relevant CAFM system.
- To ensure tasks as directed are completed with the appropriate H&S awareness/ implementation.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's.
- Ensure Computer Based Maintenance system, e.g., Service Insight, is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Any other task as directed by the account management team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Multiskilled knowledge of building works, diagnostic and repair procedures, working knowledge of building services systems and maintenance
- Qualified electrician
- 18th Edition C&G
- UK driving licence
- BMS knowledge
What you'll get in return
£37,000 with overtime available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.