Your new role
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a famous organisation and work as a Grounds Maintenance Operative in Grove, Oxfordshire. Your duties will include maintaining high standards of appearance in the grounds, factory site and gardens. You'll be weeding, mowing lawns, tree pruning, salt gritting in colder months, working alongside the facilities manager and maintenance team. It is a full time role and the company are flexible with working hours for great work-life balance. It may require you to be on call depending on business needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven success in a similar role
- Horticultural qualification or equivalent
- Great customer service and being able to work in a team
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working hours
- Great benefits - free gym, health plan, partner discounts, staff days/events, car schemes and more.
- Exciting working environment with teamwork and innovation
- Development opportunities within the maintenance team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.