We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to take responsibility for a number of prison maintenance contracts
A PM you play an important part for delivering projects in a safe and risk-free environment. This includes management of safety, CDM, issues, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery. Contribute to process improvement initiatives as it relates to improving project delivery.
You will be responsible for:
• Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test, and deployment management activities
• Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organisation
• Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
• Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution
Weekly reports on KPIS
• Monitor, track, and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables
• Responsible for ensuring H&S standards are achieved across the contract.
You will be an experience Project manager within a construction environment and/or experience of working ideally within a refurbishment or FM environment and have the following
• Trade/ degree or equivalent qualification in suitable construction/ management or Engineering discipline
• IOSHH and SMSTS
• Managing projects throughout Commercial, NEC4 contracts and procurement
• CDM knowledge
THIS ROLE REQUIRES SECURITY VETTING CLEARANCE BEFORE STARTING.
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.