Your new company
A multidisciplinary property management company, with a nationwide portfolio of commercial properties. The facilities management department is undergoing internal growth and is now building the team out to meet demand.
Your new role
This role requires a person with facilities management experience to come into a growing department and make their mark on the day to day running of the department. The duty holder will hold a high level of autonomy and will have the ability to bring their own ideas to the team, with efficiency of the department in mind. You will act as the first point of contact between tenants, contractors and customers, and you will manage the FM helpdesk and internal CAFM systems.
Primary duties will include:
- Coordination of the day-to-day helpdesk
- Deliver administrative support to the facilities department
- Logging and assigning maintenance works through to completion
- Maintain service records of the estate
- Support with customer service & tenant liaison to deal with complaints
- Assist with administration of contractor control and issuing of RAMs
- Generate reports on works orders and estate compliance for the Facilities Team
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in Facilities Management in commercial property
- Knowledge of building compliance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- IT skills
- Ability to work independently
- FM relevant qualification desirable (IOSH, NEBOSH, IWFM)
What you'll get in return
Circa £26,000 salary
Mon - Fri (9-5 working hours)
Excellent opportunity to progress
Company parking space
Company benefit package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.