Your new company
Hays Construction are working with a Building Contractor who require a Site Manager on a 1-year project based in Northamptonshire.
Your new role
The project starts in October 2023 and consists of 3 buildings; x3 retail units with one having 6 flats being built above. Retail is only to shell, but flats are fully finished. Approx project value £4m.
Responsibilities will include
- Monitor and direct the activities of contractors and subcontractors from the beginning of a construction project until its completion.
- Ensure the safety of sites by making safety inspections and enforcing safety guidelines.
- Handle budgets, contracts, schedules, and ensure that contractors complete their works efficiently and effectively with time and budget expectations.
- Act as a liaison between contractors and clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ Years experience managing commercial projects as a No1 on site.
- Experience in Retail / Accommodation desirable
- First Aid
What you'll get in return
- Up to £280 per day
- 12-month contract
- Opportunity to work for a well-established and respected building contractor
- Potential for further work once the project has been completed
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.