Job Title: Project/ Property Manager
Location: Near Chester, Cheshire
Salary: £65,000-£75,000 + car allowance (salary dependent on background and experience)
The Bridgemere Group owns the Cheshire Country Estate, Hotel and Leisure property Carden Park. This already world class venue is continually being improved and expanded. The company aims to make it the premiere hotel and spa destination in the UK. Upcoming planned projects within the hotel include refurbishment of the main function room and bar areas, upgrades of the 200 bedrooms including ‘green' air conditioning and heating. Longer term plans within the grounds include the significant development of a luxury holiday lodge complex and access roads. Project types and sizes vary significantly, can be complex and often have short turnaround times.
Your new role:
You will be ultimately responsible for all new developments on the Carden Park site as well as the complete maintenance of all properties and grounds of the 1000-acre Carden Estate. This challenging but highly rewarding role is unique. You will be instrumental in the organisations mission to make Carden Park the best hotel and leisure destination in the country.
- Working closely with Architects, Designers and other multidiscipline teams on the design and specification on a range of small, medium and large-scale projects.
- Project Managing all contractors and suppliers.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time, safely and to a superb standard.
- Value engineering projects to deliver optimum value.
- Identifying and resolving any programme and site problems to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget.
- Organise and manage the maintenance team across the Carden Estate to ensure all properties and grounds are kept to a first-class standard. Prioritising and planning the maintenance works.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Working with either a contractor or consultancy you will have a proven background in project managing a variety of small, medium and large schemes from design to completion. This experience will include the commercially aware management of very varied project types.
- You will have successfully managed various residential and commercial properties.
- You will have a strong understanding of M+E design and of maintenance issues.
- You will be an independent thinker with an excellent eye for detail.
- The variation and complexity of work requires a positive, problem-solving attitude. Challenges must be overcome with practical and timely solutions.
- A teamplayer attitude - A Property/Project Manager that isn't afraid to get their "hand dirty" and practically involved where necessary.
A career changing benefits scheme to match a career changing role:
- Performance related discretionary bonus.
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Contributary pension scheme