About the role
We are looking for a Leasehold Assets Manager to join our property team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role is to lead the effective management and delivery of planned investment and, repairs and maintenance services, as well as major projects for our commercial housing stock portfolio.
This role is a home based within the Northwest - UK, where there is no daily requirement to attend an office but with requirement to attend site/office as and when required to perform your duties.
Provide effective long term asset management and maintenance strategies in accordance with our obligations to leasehold and freeholders.
Deliver and procure investment, cyclical, and major works. Acting as key first point of contact for investment services, lead on customer engagement and liaise with stakeholders.
Repairs and Maintenance
Manage the provision of an efficient repair and maintenance service while maintaining a high standard of customer service for leaseholders.
Ensure effective procurement and performance of contractors to deliver investment, landlord compliance and maintenance programmes.
Growth of Business and Margin
Ensure that the level of fees for delivery of capital and revenue investment and maintenance services set in the annual business plan are passed or bettered.
Report on performance against targets to Board, Committees, and Senior Management team.
Data Management & Assurance
Ensure comprehensive and timely recording of information in respect of risks and statutory regulations.
The experience and skills we require for this role:
We are not only seeking candidates that have a track record of delivering long term asset management strategies within the housing sector but someone who has a commitment to put our customers at the heart of what we do.
Additional key skills will include:
•Demonstrable knowledge of building construction and property maintenance including leasehold legislation
•Detailed knowledge of leasehold consultation regulations/Section 20 etc.
•Practical experience of developing long term asset plans across long term planned maintenance and repairs.
•Experience of leading a team to high level performance.
•Commercial management experience and understanding of construction contracts.
•Experience of performing the role of 'principal designer' and knowledge of the requirements of CDM.
•Knowledge of performance and budget management.
•Experience of managing property services teams including setting objectives, performance targets and delivery.
•Building related degree or equivalent qualification/experience.
•Professional qualification in a property/building related specialism MCIOB, MRICS, MICE etc. or equivalent qualification/ experience.
•Project Management qualification or equivalent qualification/ experience.
What you can expect from us
- We offer a competitive salary of £64,500.
- 32 days annual leave plus bank holidays a total of 40 days paid holiday per annum which is equivalent to 8 weeks.
- Salary Finance - access both short and long terms loans, plus provides access to a savings facility.
- Opportunity to further increase annual leave with service or though the holiday purchase scheme.
- Immediate entry to our Pension scheme (matched contributions up to 10%)
- A great flexible working environment, with a range of family friendly policies
- Simply Health cash plan with financial benefits and the option to extend to your family.
- Cover includes dental, optical, physiotherapy, 24HR private GP access and much more.
- Paid leave for absence including sickness, maternity, paternity, and adoption leave.
- Access of up to £150 annually through the ‘Learning for life' scheme
- Access to a wide range of discounts and cash back offers, ranging from retail and automotive to holidays and cycle to work scheme.
- Develop your career with support and access to training and qualifications.
If you're interested in this role, please upload an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Declan in the Hays Liverpool office on 01512420743.