Your new company
- Your new job will be working for an up and coming construction company that build PODs for various different clients that specialise in housing and leisure industry across the UK.
- Your new job will be primarily assisting to make the floors and ceilings in their warehouse in Birkenhead that make up the PODs that then get transported around the UK and installed.
Your new role
- Your new job would be to assist and build the floors and ceilings using hand tools such as Jig Saw, Circular Saw and Impact and Combi Drills.
- There are 4 components to each POD (Composite insulation, steel structure frame, chipboard and further insulation)
- You will be required to read diagrams and measure out each POD.
- The steel structures are made off site and slot into each other which then need to be bolted together by you.
- The insulation and chipboard would need to be cut to size using the jig saw and circular saw and then secured and drilled into place using the impact and combi drills provided on site.
What you'll need to succeed
- You new job will require you to be able to read diagrams and measurements and set out accordingly
- You new job will require you to mark out the required measurements on both the composite insulation and chip board and cut using hand tools accordingly.
- You will need experience using hand tools such as Circular Saw, Jig Saw, Impact & Combi Drills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rate of pay (£12.50 ph PAYE or £14 ph UMB)
- 40 hour week paid (8am - 5pm Monday - Thursday & 8am - 3pm Friday)
- Temp 2 Perm Opportunity (this company is looking to expand and for the right persons will be offering permanent contracts at the end of the 13 weeks)
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new and growing business based in Birkenhead who are becoming a leading manufacture for the POD system throughout the UK.