I am looking for a Housing / Neighbourhood Officer with experience with ASB case management for a short term temporary contract in Lancashire. The role is covering as interim for permanent recruitment and will be for apex 2–3 months. This is a hybrid role working 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday. There may be scope to consider people on a part-time basis for this role.
- Experience of low level ASB case management and housing / neighbourhood management
- Available to start before the 20th of September
- Full UK driving licence with own car (Mileage 45 pence per mile)
- Up to £26 per hour for experienced ASB Officers and £23 per hour for Housing / Neighbourhood Officers with transferable skills/experience and a knowledge of low level ASB
- Weekly Pay
- Full or potential part-time hours available
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.