Your new company
Our client is an international manufacturing organisation that is currently looking for a German-speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team in Credit on the permanent basis.
Your new role
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be reporting to the UK based Global Head of Credit & Collections the role is to support the sales process through the monitoring of customer accounts and to ensure appropriate information is used to manage credit exposure within the European region
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Processing manual invoices and supporting sales transactions, through review of credit exposure and risk.
- Debt Collection for Europe, liaising with Customers externally and internally to resolve debt queries promptly and professionally.
- Cash Forecasts, Aged Debtor Reporting. Management of bad debt and DSO's.
- Documentation and process control of all activities in compliance with internal controls.
- Ad hoc Operational & Finance requests from Senior Management.
- Build close working relationships with other Finance departments, Customer Service and Sales Managers
- Adhere to a close timetable for month and quarter end
- Actively supporting integration activities from acquisitions
- Flexibility to cover team members when required
What you'll need to succeed
- A level's or European equivalent diploma
- Desirable, finance qualification or ICM
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS - ESSENTIAL
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within a similar role
- Experienced accounts controller with sound technical skills
- Experience and or knowledge of activities in compliance with internal controls
- Fluent German required and other European language skills beneficial (oral and written)
- Experience of working with a fully integrated ERP system
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Good team player
- Good problem solving skills
- Good organisation and planning ability
- Flexibility with work patterns around quarter-and month-end required
- Previous Experience of Oracle Financial Systems
- An appreciation of Sarbanes Oxley
- Previous Experience of working in a multi-national environment
- Previous Finance Shared Service Centre experience
What you'll get in return
Hybrid working 2/3 days from home and office
25 days of Annual Leave Holidays
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.