Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's foremost Facilities Management Companies, Working as part of the National Compliance Team offering a full range of Technical, Audit, Health, Safety, Welfare, Environment and Quality support to the business. The company deliver a very wide range of Facilities Management Services; Mechanical, Electrical, Specialist Projects and Water Hygiene Services across a diverse range of clients
Your new role
You will work as part of the wider compliance team overseeing the following:
- Supporting engineers, managers, senior managers, client and sub-contractors with sound, practical advice on all aspects of Air Conditioning, Air Handling, Ventilation, Refrigeration engineering
- Carry out site audits, surveys, technical investigations to ensure both the company and clients continue to meet all legislative requirements in accordance with the company's ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 accreditations
- Development of engineering training plan and portfolio, management of company FGAS Register.
Technical liaison with BESA, IOR and manufacturers of AC/Ventilation equipment to ensure the company remain at the forefront of industry technical innovation
- Review and qualification of sub-contractor Risk Documentation
- Working alongside colleagues within the Compliance Team to ensure a cohesive single message is consistently delivered to all employees, clients, and sub-contractors.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- City & Guilds 2079 Level 2/3
- Recognised apprentice in AC & ventilation
- 18th Edition testing
- 2391 Inspection and testing
- Experience with VFR/VRV/Multi-systems
- City & Guild AP HTM 03-01 Ventilation
- IOSH managing safely
- ISO 9001:2015
- Technical diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to impart information concisely to engineers
- Experience in FM sector
- IT office skills
- Report writing skills
- Driving licence
- Experience with CAFM systems
What you\'ll get in return
Company car - Tesla or Mercedes-EQ
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.