Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a key client and recognised Food Manufacturing business in the Cheshire area.
Your new role
This role will report into the Head of SHE and will contribute and develop the EHS compliance and improvement across the site.
- To engage with colleagues all levels to promote a highly engaged EHS culture across site through behavioural observations, coaching, analysis, communication, and engagement with all relevant parties.
- Assist with development, implementation and maintenance of relevant management systems which support the recognised EHS certifications and other standards in conjunction with the Head of EHS
- Lead subject specific projects, including multi-discipline team members at site or across multiple group sites, applying knowledge, experience and all aspects of your duties as directed by the Head of EHS.
- Support site management to maintain the relevant ISO/other standards. (ISO14001/45001/MCerts etc.)
- Assist with the management of departmental functions and issues on site to ensure environmental and H&S compliance with all legal regulatory and other requirements. Coordinate evaluation of EHS legal compliance as required.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Working Knowledge and experience of ISO 45001/14001 management system standards, compliance, and auditing techniques
- NEBOSH Level 3 National General Certificate Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent.
- NEBOSH Environmental (highly desirable)
- Be able to lead a defined project team in driving towards a specific and measurable objective.
What you\'ll get in return
This is a permanent vacancy with a 37.5 hour week working from 8:30-4:30, offering a salary from £32,000-£40,000 depending on experience. 23 days holiday + bank holidays, healthcare, pension.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.