Your New Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced senior Project Manager to take responsibility for delivering a TFM PFI contract on a range of projects within the NHS. This PFI contract covers the full lifecycle of maintenance
As Project Manager you will primarily oversee the works carried out on site, ensuring they are on track with schedules, financials and adhere to quality. This also includes management of safety, CDM, issues, risks, and project change requests to ensure successful and on-time project delivery.
You will be responsible for:
• Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
• Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
• Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test, and deployment management activities
• Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organisation
• Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
• Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframe
• Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
• Manage ongoing quality control and participate in quality issue resolution
• Define the Statement of Work and Specifications for the requested goods and services
• Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks, and issues
• Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders
• Monitor, track, and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables
• Responsible for ensuring H&S standards are achieved across the contract.
• This role will also support both local and business zero carbon programmes, working towards zero carbon in a strategic and lean manner as and where it is appropriate
Experience in developing and managing project work within a Facilities management / construction environment and/or experience of working within a PFI contract
• Experience within a PFI contract
• Degree or equivalent qualification in suitable construction/ management or Engineering discipline
• IOSH and SMSTS
• Managing projects throughout Commercial, NEC4 contracts and procurement
• CDM principal designer and principal contractor
A Full DBS is required to start this role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.