Your new company
My client is a Multi Discipline Construction Consultancy offering a range of professional services within the construction industry.
This is an opportunity to join as a Civil Engineer in either their Milton Keynes or Northampton Office
Your new role
- Responsible, under the leadership of the Senior Project Engineer, for assisting in the delivery of numerous schemes for clients in the Residential, Commercial, Industrial and Public sectors.
- Production of clear and well-presented design, drawings, reports, specifications, and other engineering documentation
- Undertake conceptual and feasibility design, as well as detailed design
- Working with other team members and project teams together with direct liaison with the client and other design team professionals
- Comply with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards
What you'll need to succeed
- Hold an accredited BEng level degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (or equivalent), at first or upper second class
- An understanding of highway and drainage design preferable
- Knowledge of S104, S38, S278 sectional agreements preferable
- Strong IT knowledge and skills
- Have a desire to work on a variety of project types and learn new skills to meet the needs of our clients.
- Understand and use civil engineering design software packages preferable, these would ideally include Causeway PDS, Civil 3D, MicroDrainage, AutoCAD or similar
- Must have strong communication skills and strong work ethic
- Must be pro-active in self-directed CPD and keep up to date with appropriate standards and regulatory legislation, as well as developing staff within their team.
- Must hold a full clean driving licence.
What you'll get in return
Excellent Salary up to £38,000 Depending on Experience
25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
Option to buy/sell additional leave
Professional Memberships Paid For
Continuous Professional Development (Our client is an ICE Accredited Training Centre)
Free 24 hour gym on-site
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.