Revit MEP Technician
- Hays Building
- £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Qualified / Chartered
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Contractor - Building Services
Revit Technician + Revit Coordinator required for leading MEP Consultancy
A leading MEP Consultancy are looking to recruit a Revit Technician and a Revit Coordinator.
Traditional projects include high-rise, high-density and super-prime residential and hotel projects. Current project portfolio includes projects within the education sector, fast track retail, commercial developments and office fit outs and large master planning projects.
To be considered for this role you will have :
- Practical working experience as a Revit Technician / Coordinator in a Building Services Environment
- Fully immersed in the world of BIM
- Preferably have experience of scheduling from Revit as well as extensive inputting design data into Revit
- Knowledge of BIM protocols and BSPs would also be a plus.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Apply for Revit MEP Technician
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert