Quality Assurance Auditor R-004168
- Hays Building
- North West England
- £45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Recruitment consultant
QHSE Auditor | FM/Property | National role covering The North | Hybrid Working with travel
Your new company
Your new company is part of government-owned company which exists to helps the company get the most from its estate and ensure that it is consistently fit for purpose in delivering the Long-Term Plan, so that healthcare professionals can focus on delivering excellent patient care.
In addition to, unparalleled facilities and asset management property expertise and help our customers make informed decisions about their estates on behalf of their local communities, so every patient can get the care they need in the best space and place for them.
Your new role
In your new role as a QHSE Auditor you will be:
- Work with colleagues within the team to develop a quality assurance framework and an integrated audit framework that encompasses all relevant inspection and audit activity, based around Plan, Do, Check Act (PDCA) principles.
- Develop an annual audit programme in collaboration with all relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake scheduled on-site audits to identify and record non-conformities, improvement opportunities and best practice.
- Produce detailed quality reports following audit completion.
What you'll need to succeed
- A relevant audit qualification as auditor or lead auditor for one of the following standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and/or ISO 45001).
- Experience working in facilities management and/or property management within the healthcare sector.
- Knowledge of legislation relevant to Property and Facilities Management services.
- Qualification in property or facilities management services (e.g. IWFM)
- Demonstrable experience in conducting inspections and audits.
- Experience with customer facing auditing role (internal and or external).
- Detailed knowledge of quality management processes and systems.
- Detailed understanding of risk assessment and safe system of work development techniques.
What you'll get in return
The role is home-based but requires national travel particularly The North, it may require overnight stays both accommodation and travel expenses is covered. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert