Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
- Hays Building
- £54000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + profit related bonus + bens
- Closing date
- 23 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Qualified / Chartered
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Contractor - Building Services, Engineer
International multidisciplinary consultancy looking to hire a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
A national design, engineering and project management consultancy are looking to significantly strengthen their Building Services Design and Engineering division in Hampshire.
The Building Services Practice is part of a multi-disciplinary division that is trusted to deliver some of the industry's most challenging and time critical engineering projects including the design of:
- Venues for the London 2012 Olympic Games including legacy transformation
- King Abdul Aziz International Airport
- Bahrain World Trade Centre
- Birmingham New Street Station
- Dubai Metro
- Farringdon Station
- London Heathrow, Gatwick and City airports
- North London Rail Infrastructure
They are currently looking for an Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join their design & engineering business. Drawing upon a diverse skill set and a proven track record of delivery they are playing a leading role in some of the world's most challenging and exciting engineering projects across sectors including Airports, Defence, Energy, Civil Infrastructure, Nuclear, Education and Rail.
Please note : these positions are open to engineers looking to relocate from locations across the UK. This is a great opportunity for Engineer's to work within an internationally renowned consultant, working on large scale multi discipline projects.
- Experience of working in a UK-based design consultancy
- Experience in the design and delivery of medium to large scale projects
- Experience of dealing with clients, building strong working relationships
- Commercially focused
- Experience of working in a Multi-Discipline environment and good understanding of co-ordination and interfaces with other disciplines
- Able to understand and express technical concepts in written and verbal language
- Able to innovate new solutions as well as applying existing solutions to problems
The Practice support flexible working and equal opportunities as they believe that diverse teams provide the best mix of interpersonal and technical skills needed to exceed their customers' expectations.
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction. Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Apply for Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert