Principal Facilities Manager
- Hays Building
- Merseyside, Liverpool
- £39000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 9 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Facilities Manager
Facilities Manager - Liverpool City Centre Based - 39-43k
Your new role
Overseeing the day to day management of a prestigious building based in Liverpool City centre. You will ensure efficient running of the facilities services to the building including maintenance, cleaning, front of house, waste management and security. You will also hold financial responsibility for all in house contracts
- Coordinating all hard and soft services to the building
- Manage internal/external service providers
- Ensure all H&S and building compliance is maintained
- Hold fiscal responsibility for contracts
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 5 years experience working in Facilities Management
- Experience managing hard and soft services contracts
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualification
- Management experience
- Knowledge of H&S procedures with relevant qualification
What you'll get in return
Excellent benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Apply for Principal Facilities Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert