Day Waste Operator - FLT/In House Ticket Required
- Hays Building
- Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Up to £14.69 per hour
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Temporary / Contract
- Full Time
- Job Function
Day Waste Operator / Experience of mobile plant (front loader, telehandler, FLT) as well as an in house ticket as a minimum
Location: Milton Keynes
Temp to Perm role
You will be working full time on a 1 weekly rotation basis 06:00-14:00 and 14:00-22:00, although we will require some flexibility in this.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Reporting any HSE hazards or incidents to the Shift Supervisor / Lead Supervisor
* Operating mobile plant, including forklift truck, telehandler and front-loading shovel, 360 excavator as well as performing first-line maintenance
* Management and removal of the IBA (Incinerated Bottom Ash)
* Vehicle marshalling / controlling the tipping hall operation
* Maintaining clean working conditions in the fuel reception area, tipping hall and delivery routes
* Carrying out inspections
* Loading collection vehicles and static plant
What are we looking for?
* Experience of mobile plant (front loader, telehandler, FLT) as well as an in house ticket as a minimum
* A strong teamwork ethic
* A flexible approach to working
* An ability to work in a changing, fast paced environment
* Experience in an industry such as waste management, quarrying, cement works, construction or steel would be advantageous
Please call Deniro from Hays at 07767390091 for more information, the client is looking to hold interviews immediately
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert