Multi Skilled Engineer
- Hays Building
- South London, London
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
Your new company
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer on the behalf of one of our clients who are well established in the Commercial Laundry Sector.
* To be an effective member of the maintenance team.
* Efficiently carry out any assigned task or duty.
* Provide flexibility when required for the good of the business and the team.
* To understand and contribute to achieving the goals of the business.
* Be prepared to develop the necessary skills and to efficiently carry out all maintenance team members tasks.
* To ensure the safety of oneself and others at all times.
* Contribute to and help implement continuous improvement, so as to enhance quality, efficiency, safety and waste reduction.
* Work as part of an effective response team on breakdowns and/or emergency repairs.
* Responsible for ensuring daily checks are carried out efficiently and in a timely manner and documents as required.
* To ensure all works carried out are compliant with Health and Safety requirements.
* Enter any maintenance on work request forms as required.
* Help & assist in the training of others and identify own training needs.
* Any other reasonable duties as required
* Electrical / Mechanical qualification (City and Guilds or equivalent apprenticeship)
* Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Degree/ HNC or HND
Technical Skills& management competencies
* Ability to follow instructions and use initiative.
* Excellent health and safety awareness.
* Experienced in installations, breakdowns and planned maintenance. (not essential)
* Experienced in routine checks and identification of preventative measures. (not essential)
* Competent in report writing.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Apply for Multi Skilled Engineer
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert