Project Manager, Public Realm - Central London REIT
- Madison Berkeley
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- 60,000 - 70,000
- Closing date
- 21 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Qualified / Chartered
- Contract Type
- Temporary / Contract
- Full Time
- Job Function
We are excited to be working with a London centric REIT, with an extensive portfolio of assets including retail, commercial, and residential properties in the West End.
They currently have a requirement for a Public Realm and Policy Manager to assist the estates team, delivering their public realm programme. Responsibilities include, but not limited too:
1) working with the estate director to drive forward the capital public realm programme
2) Work with managing agents to deal with day to day highway issues,
3) Engaging with, and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders including local authorities.
4) Work on projects led from the head of sustainability, delivering their sustainability strategy including waste management, air quality etc.
This person will have Public Realm experience, gained within a local authority, land owner or Propco, you will have an eye for design and knowledge of working with Westminster and / or Camden Councils will be an advantage.
In return, they are offering a competitive salary, flexible working and the opportunity to work on some of London's most prestigious public spaces.
Please apply for this role, or contact James on 07877 226758
Madison Berkeley, a boutique real estate recruitment specialist, offering you a unique and personal approach to recruitment services within real estate. Working with a variety of property clients including developers, client side and consultancies.
- 07887 874995
91 Wimpole Street
Apply for Project Manager, Public Realm - Central London REIT
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert