IT Service User Support Manager
- Hays Building
- Preston, Lancashire
- Up to £38000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Jun 2023
IT Services User Support Manager | Preston | £38k
Our Public Sector client is looking for someone to join their IT services team as a User Support Manager.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the IT trainer and support team to ensure effective and timely delivery of training
- Working with other members of the IT team to identify and respond to all IT support needs
- Taking responsibility of the problem management process alongside delivering support for high quality systems and hardware to users
What you'll need to succeed:
- Good IT background, ideally 1st/2nd line support
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork and customer service skills
- Experience supporting well-known business systems and applications
- Previous IT management/line manager experience is desired
What you'll get in return:
- Hybrid working options available
- Generous holiday leave and pension scheme
- Christmas shutdown and birthday off
- Wide range of opportunities for training and professional development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Apply for IT Service User Support Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert