Maintenance Handyperson - Based in Hatfield.
£28,000+ per year
We are currently looking to recruit an individual who has the ability and skills to maintain our facilities appearance and condition to high standards of cleanliness, operation, and safety. You will assist across the site with planned and reactive tasks and repairs. You will be part of a small but essential team responsible for the day-to-day tasks aimed at sustaining a clean, tidy, and compliantly well-maintained site. The dynamic work involves duties both inside and outside, sometimes in inclement weather conditions, involving some use of plant, machinery, hand, and power tools. Excellent training opportunities.
* Effectively cleaning down the building facias.
* Ensuring the site roads, pathways, parking, signage and are clean and useable.
* Provide traffic control assistance in emergency situations, ensuring roads are kept clear and emergency response vehicles are directed to the correct location.
* Help with moving furniture, equipment, materials, and stock as required.
* Maintenance/housekeeping tasks around the facilities to include associated M&E equipment, fixtures, and fittings. Ensuring all defects are reported to the Team Leader.
* Carrying out and completing minor repairs as requested and required.
* All activities must be carried out in accordance with the safe working methods and with the supplied appropriate safety clothing and equipment.
* Present a professional and courteous image to our customers.
What are we looking for?
* A keen and motivated individual with a focused approach to service delivery.
* Able to demonstrate a committed, flexible, and enthusiastic approach to varying duties.
* Ability to follow and adhere to instructions and relevant safety policies and procedures.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills.
* Experience of maintaining levels of service and working outdoors in all weather conditions.
* Ability to work under prolonged periods of sustained physical effort.
* Willing to be trained and develop further responsibilities.
* Some level of experience in mechanical or building construction works or repairs.
* Able to present a professional image to our internal and external customers.
Don't miss out on this opportunity, the client is holding interviews immediately!
Get more information from Deniro at Hays Recruitment
Let's have a quick chat to discuss your recruitment needs on 01582 390 570 or 07767 390091