Principal Designer/CDM Advisor
Principal Designer/CDM Advisor Up to £50,000 - Liverpool or Manchester based - Permanent
Your new company
I am thrilled to be working with an award winning Construction and Property Consultancy who provide services across all sectors. They provide a range of services including; Project Management, CDM and Principal Designer, Quantity Surveying, Employers Agent, Building Surveying, Architecture and Sustainability Services.
Your new role
After recently winning a big contract they are looking for a Principal Designer/CDM Advisor to join based out of either their Manchester or Liverpool office.
- Delivering Principal Designer/CDM Advisor services across the North West.
- You will help and advise the client in bringing together pre-construction information, and provide the information designers and contractors need to carry out their duties.
- Take a leading role in projects, from the earliest planning stage through to completion.
- Attend design team meetings and progress meetings on site throughout all stages of the build.
- Work with any other designers on the project to eliminate foreseeable health and safety risks to anyone affected by the work and, where that is not possible, take steps to reduce or control those risks.
- You will assess all designers and contractors for the relevant Skills, Knowledge and Experience.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience in a Principal Designer/CDM Advisor role
- Experience of working for a House Builder (highly desirable)
- Be able to manage key clients and delivery of services within timescales and budgets
- Working knowledge of Construction Design Management (highly desirable)
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business. The role is full time and permanent offering a salary of up to £50,000 (including car allowance) depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.