- Hays Building
- Merseyside, Liverpool
- £44000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
EHS Manager - Salary up to £50,000 - Liverpool - 12 months FTC
Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join a family run Food Industrial Group with over 10 sites across Europe and a site based in Liverpool.
Your new role
You will report directly into the Plant Manager where you will be responsible for the EHS policy at the Liverpool site. You will ensure the implementation of best practices and procedures in Occupational Health, Safety, and Environmental disciplines.
- Implement the EHS Management System oriented towards compliance with the legal requirements of EHS and continuous improvement to achieve and maintain the goal of zero safety and environmental accidents.
- Lead the culture of EHS in the 'Liverpool plant' by promoting the Safety Model based on the safe behaviour of employees, its circulation, understanding, and integration into the daily work of the plant.
- Lead the correct implementation of the EHS SEED Program in the plant and monitor it reporting to the Plant Manager and the EHS Group Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in Food Industry
- ATEX - Explosive Atmospheres (highly desirable)
- Environmental Legal Requirements and ISO 14000.
- Safety Regulation and ISO 45000.
- NEBOSH, Certification in Environmental Management (highly desirable)
What you'll get in return
The role is a FTC for 12 months with the potential for it to be extended. This is a single site based role with a salary up to £50k, benefits package TBC.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Apply for EHS Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert