Full Time Facilities Maintenance Engineer
Your new role
Assist in providing a fully functioning facility with a timely response to ensure that availability and quality is maintained at all times.
Provide event cover and a reactive first point of contact for all facility maintenance work requests. The FME will investigate and resolve the situation where possible or escalate to management when necessary.
To deliver exhibition power, water and waste as per the client needs, this includes issuing all the necessary test and safety certificates.
- Liaise with FM service delivery manager to ensure FM processes run smoothly
- Advise with installation and maintenance of HVAC, water and drainage systems
- Maintain and fault find remedial work on plant equipment and building fabrics
- Carry out installations
- Test and inspect electrical works
- Monitor security and maintenance of site
- Assist the facilities management team in energy monitoring, energy management and energy efficiency strategies
What you'll need to succeed
- Level 3 certificate in electrical discipline
- IOSH managing safely
- Fire Satey
- Significant experience in Facilities Management
- Experience of Legionella control
- Knowledge of COSHH
What you'll get in return
Salary £34,000 - £37,800
5 days per week
Shift patterns - earlies and lates
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.