Refrigeration Engineer required for a permanent role based in Ipswich for a UK wide company.
Your new role
You'll be given the responsibility to look after your own stores. You will receive your calls via your company issued laptop and will need to plan your day effectively to meet the demands of the business,
Experience as an Engineer within the field of commercial refrigeration and excellent customer service skills are essential along with a full driving licence. The role is challenging with a wide variety of equipment to repair and maintain from integral freezers to remote packs and everything else in-between
- Carrying out refrigeration engineering activities to agreed standards and priorities, working with minimal supervision.
- Technically to be generally proficient in coldroom and integral case maintenance and to seek support for more complex fault finding on remote refrigeration and coldroom installations.
- Monitor all outstanding calls within their assigned area which exceed 2 days and take necessary remedial actions. Plan to eliminate any delays.
- Maintain and review van stock holding on a regular basis.
- To promote Iceland's core values and beliefs
- Work within and comply with all company procedures, processes, and working practices.
- Carry out any reasonable request from colleagues and management
We offer competitive rates of pay for all of our Refrigeration Engineers with excellent overtime opportunities available, option for private use of your company van, 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), great training and career progression & of course, store discount!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.