Refrigeration Engineer - Electrical Bias
- Hays Building
- Suffolk, Ipswich
- £36000.00 - £43000.00 per annum + pension, Holiday pay,
- Closing date
- 19 Jun 2023
- Job position
- Qualified / Chartered
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
Refrigeration Engineer required for a permanent role based in Ipswich for a UK wide company.
Your new role
You'll be given the responsibility to look after your own stores. You will receive your calls via your company issued laptop and will need to plan your day effectively to meet the demands of the business,
Experience as an Engineer within the field of commercial refrigeration and excellent customer service skills are essential along with a full driving licence. The role is challenging with a wide variety of equipment to repair and maintain from integral freezers to remote packs and everything else in-between
- Carrying out refrigeration engineering activities to agreed standards and priorities, working with minimal supervision.
- Technically to be generally proficient in coldroom and integral case maintenance and to seek support for more complex fault finding on remote refrigeration and coldroom installations.
- Monitor all outstanding calls within their assigned area which exceed 2 days and take necessary remedial actions. Plan to eliminate any delays.
- Maintain and review van stock holding on a regular basis.
- To promote Iceland's core values and beliefs
- Work within and comply with all company procedures, processes, and working practices.
- Carry out any reasonable request from colleagues and management
We offer competitive rates of pay for all of our Refrigeration Engineers with excellent overtime opportunities available, option for private use of your company van, 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), great training and career progression & of course, store discount!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Apply for Refrigeration Engineer - Electrical Bias
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert