Technical Services Manager - HVAC
- Hays Building
- Up to £45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 1 Jun 2023
Full Time Technical Services Manager - HVAC
Your new company
An exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's foremost Facilities Management Companies, Working as part of the National Compliance Team offering a full range of Technical, Audit, Health, Safety, Welfare, Environment and Quality support to the business. The company deliver a very wide range of Facilities Management Services; Mechanical, Electrical, Specialist Projects and Water Hygiene Services across a diverse range of clients
Your new role
You will work as part of the wider compliance team overseeing the following:
- Supporting engineers, managers, senior managers, client and sub-contractors with sound, practical advice on all aspects of Air Conditioning, Air Handling, Ventilation, Refrigeration engineering
- Carry out site audits, surveys, technical investigations to ensure both the company and clients continue to meet all legislative requirements in accordance with the company's ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 accreditations
- Development of engineering training plan and portfolio, management of company FGAS Register.
Technical liaison with BESA, IOR and manufacturers of AC/Ventilation equipment to ensure the company remain at the forefront of industry technical innovation
- Review and qualification of sub-contractor Risk Documentation
- Working alongside colleagues within the Compliance Team to ensure a cohesive single message is consistently delivered to all employees, clients, and sub-contractors.
What you'll need to succeed
- City & Guilds 2079 Level 2/3
- Recognised apprentice in AC & ventilation
- 18th Edition testing
- 2391 Inspection and testing
- Experience with VFR/VRV/Multi-systems
- City & Guild AP HTM 03-01 Ventilation
- IOSH managing safely
- ISO 9001:2015
- Technical diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to impart information concisely to engineers
- Experience in FM sector
- IT office skills
- Report writing skills
- Driving licence
- Experience with CAFM systems
What you'll get in return
Company car - Tesla or Mercedes-EQ
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert