- Hays Building
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 13 Jun 2023
Credit Controller needed to join reputable firm in the Manchester area due to company growth. Immediate start!
Your new company - This company is a Construction/Property company based in the Manchester area. Currently my client are keen to find x2 Credit controllers to join the Manchester office due to company growth. The company is a very reputable organisation that offer amazing benefits and support.
Your new role - Your role as a Credit Controller will be to chase outstanding payments owed to the company and build/maintain current/new relationships with the companies clients/customers. Your main duties will include;
- Chasing outstanding/upcoming payments via telephone, emails & mail
- Issuing invoices and tax receipts
- Resolving customer queries and managing query resolution
- Communicating internally with different departments
- Monitor and report on aged debtors
- Working on Excel
If this role sounds of interest to yourself and you're keen to hear more about the role, the below attributes would be required for you to be successful.
- Credit control experience
- Excel experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage conflict
- Strong time management skills
- Positive, can do attitude
- Experience within a property background (desirable)
What you'll get in return - If you have managed to secure this position you would be entitled to the below benefits;
- Manchester location
- Hybrid work
- Competitive salary
- Modern offices and up to date tech
- Clear path of career progression and great internal support
- Great pension
- Many more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Construction and Property consultants have unparalleled recruiting expertise and an in-depth knowledge of the UK jobs market.
We are fully committed to finding job seekers the right job for the right reason. We place building specialists into every kind of position, including building, construction, architectural, project management, surveying and engineering jobs.
Our expert consultants offer a personalised recruitment service and will give you careers advice to ensure that you achieve your work ambitions.
Visit hays.co.uk for more information.
Apply for Credit Controller
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert